My top posts in 2010
Last year at around this time I made a list of predictions for 2010. Out of the 9 predictions I don’t think I did too badly – I’m calling it at 50%.
This year instead of trying to predict where digital may go in 2011 I thought I’d get retrospective with my top 5 posts of the year as determined by page views.
- This is why you need good content – an infographic by Flowtown and Postrank showing the trends in consuming content on the interwebz
- A personal note – something that makes my heart jump in my throat every time I see it clicked, shared or mentioned
- SMEGnation – my rant about rants and the “you’re doing it wrong” crowd
- ad:tech Sydney 2010 – a wrap up on some of the learnings from the ad:tech crowd
- A lesson on blogger outreach – a look at the value proposition in blogger relations
My personal favourite was a post inspired by Avinash Kaushik from Occam’s Razor which is an analysis of sentiment analysis because it got me thinking about language and the human layer and I could talk about it for hours. Just ask the Hill & Knowlton crew who have been unlucky enough to be subjected to my ramblings masked as “training”.
So that’s it from me for 2010. Happy new year!!
~ by mandi bateson on December 30, 2010.